World Centric Bagasse Plates, 7” 200 ct
- World Centric offers a line of biodegradable, compostable bowls, plates and containers made from post-processed wheat straw fiber and sugarcane (Bagasse) – both renewable recources.
- World Centric Bagasse Plates are made of wheat straw fiber and bagasse items do not contain any plastic or wax linings.
- All products can be used for both hot and cold items up to 200 degrees Fahrenheit.
- World Centric Bagasse Plates are all 100-percent compostable and will naturally deteriorate into organic material within 1-3 months in commercial composting facilities; 2-4 months in backyard composting bins.
- These products are sterilized and sanitized and conform to FDA guidelines for food. They are microwavable and freezer safe and are sturdy and strong. World Centric Bagasse Plates are the best alternative to styrofoam and paper products with petroleum based plastic lining.
- World Centric Bagasse Plates do not contain any plastic or wax linings
Bagasse Plates by World Centric, 7” 200 ct
World Centric | Zero Waste Solutions
Sustainability is the idea that civilization as a whole can act in a way that supports not only social equality but also protects the earth’s ecosystems and natural resources for generations to come. At World Centric®we try our best to do our part - in the products we sell, how we run our business, what we do with our profits and the values we hold. We list the things we are currently doing to be a sustainable company. Please click through the graphics below to find out more about our efforts.
- Carbon Footprint. We partner with grassroots environmental and social organizations whose programs not only offset carbon emissions but also create sustainable livelihoods.
- Donate. Give at least 25% of our profits to create social and enviromental sustainability.
- Discounts. Provide 20% discount to schools and non-profits. Offer compostable lunch trays at cost to schools to replace Styrofoam trays.
- Manufacturing Audits. Regularly audit outsourced factories under Fair Labor Association guidelines, to ensure fair wages and working conditions for workers.
- Zero Waste. Strive to be a zero-waste office and are a proud member of the U.S. Zero Waste Business Council.