Natural Scalp Treatment & Volumizer, John Masters Organics, 4.2 oz
- John Masters Natural Scalp Treatment has a unique combination of 17 certified-organic herbs and essential oils helps improve the health of the scalp by promoting nutrient intake, stimulating circulation, balancing sebum production and eliminating free radicals.
- This natural scalp treatment has select ingredients that work to enhance hair volume and shine. Safe for color-treated hair.
Natural Scalp Treatment & Volumizer, John Masters Organics Ingredients:
Aqua (water), glycerin, sorbitol, panthenol (vitamin B), centillica asiatica (gotu kola) extract,* chondrus crispus (irish moss) extract,* plantago asiatica (chegian zi) extract,* arctium lappa (burdock root) extract,* hydrolyzed wheat protein, urticia dioica (nettle) extract,* yucca schidigera (yucca) extract,* hamamelis virginiana (witch hazel) distillate, arnica montana (arnica) extract,* anthemis nobilis (chamomile) extract,* hyaluronic acid, camellia sinensis (white tea) extract,* lavandula angustifolia (lavender) extract,* calendula officinalis (calendula) extract,* tocopherol acetate (vitamin E), carica papaya (papaya) extract, cucumis sativa (cucumber) extract,* soy protein, sodium benzoate, potassium sorbate, simmondsia chinensis (jojoba) oil,* triticum vulgare (wheat germ) oil,* thymus vulgaris (thyme) oil,* linum usitatissimum (flax seed) oil,* rosmarinus officinalus (rosemary) oil*
* Certified Organic
I am committed to partnering with local farmers who have a proven history of respect towards their environment in how they harvest their ingredients. It is truly inspirational to see how these multi-generational farms continue to employ age-old practices that produce ingredients in the most eco-sensitive way possible.
With wild-harvested ingredients, cold-pressed and steam distilled extracts, I am able to provide unparalleled care for your hair and skin. Because only the world's finest botanicals can make the world's finest products.
All of the organic ingredients I purchase are certified organic by EcoCert, Quality Assurance International, California Certified Organic Farmers, or Organic Crop Improvement Association. All are recognized by the National Organic Program for the USDA.
Why use harsh chemicals in shampoos, styling gels, skin moisturizers and soaps? They were created as cheap substitutes for organic compounds that do a better job. It's better for the body and the earth to simply return to the source: super natural botanicals.
At the moment the USDA organic seal is only approved for products that meet their acceptable edible food standards, however, new progress is being made everyday to help create a standard for the cosmetic industry. It is very important to me to have the seal on all of my products as soon as it is available.
All ingredients must meet my strict guidelines :
- All products must be made with 70-100% organic content
- No sodium lauryl sulfate, parabens, DEAs, MEAs, or TEAs
- No GMOs (Genetically Modified Organism)
- No animal testing
- No artificial colors, fragrances or fillers
- All plant extracts and essential oils must be certified organic whenever possible
- All essential oils used must be steam-distilled and not extracted with propylene glycol - which kills the effect of the oils
- All plant oils must be cold pressed, not heat distilled - which kills the therapeutic properties of plant oils
- All ingredients must be proven to be beneficial to the hair or skin
- All ingredients must be harvested in an environmentally-friendly manner (wild-crafted)
- All ingredients must be bio-degradable as possible